Featured Toy: Plan Toys Beehives
- 3+. My personal opinion is this would be best enjoyed for 3-5 year olds.
How the Toy Works:
- Stack each piece of the honeycomb in a design of choice. Then, use the forceps (or pincer grasp) to pick up a bee, and place it into the honeycomb piece with the same color. My toddler would love stacking up the combs in different towers or lines, and would also pretend play with the adorable little bees.
A Little About the Brand:
- Plan toys are made from sustainably sourced trees close to their factory that no longer make latex (that would otherwise be incinerated). Their business model surrounds sustainability in all of their practices and child development. And boy are they STURDY (one of my personal favorites). They use water based dyes, non-formaldehyde glues, and organic pigments.
Why our Colorado Baby Kids are Excited About It:
- Lydia (age 8): when asked what she would do with this Beehive set if she were to receive it for Christmas said “I would make a beehive with bees...Or I would use with my Calico critters!”
- Abe (age 5): when asked the same said “I would play a stacking game!”
Grab your Plan Toys Beehives set today, we only have a few left in stock! I'll be sharing another toy with you this Friday!