This is one of our staff suggested gift registry products. Make sure to add it to your gift registry!
Earth Mama’s gentle and effective Organic Diaper Balm offers soothing, calendula-infused comfort for a baby’s delicate diaper area. Clinically tested to help reduce redness and irritation, the zinc-free balm is certified 100% USDA organic by Oregon Tilth, and is formulated cruelty-free without any petroleum, parabens or artificial fragrances.
Made in United States of America
A QUICK HOW-TO
Just apply a thin coat to the diaper area after each change and bath. Also? Organic Diaper Balm doubles as a multi-tasking skin salve. Feel free to use it from top to bottom for everyone in the family. Slather as needed, seal it with a kiss* and send ‘em on their way.
* not totally necessary but highly recommended.
- Dermatologist tested and clinically tested for irritation.
- NO petroleum, parabens or artificial fragrance.
- The only non-vegan ingredient? Organic beeswax — that’s been ethically sourced in a bee-centric manner.
- Chosen by hospitals for even the most fragile NICU babies.
- Cloth diapering? You can make homemade baby wipes too!
- Just what causes a diaper rash? Here's a handy checklist to help you get to the bottom of it!
- Wondering what else to use Organic Diaper Balm for? Find other "off the box" alternative uses here!