Child Baltic Amber Necklace - Molasses
This is one of our staff suggested gift registry products. Make sure to add it to your gift registry!
About Baltic Amber
Baltic amber is a natural product - it does not come from a dye lot! Every piece is uniquely beautiful in its varying earth-tone shades. Slight variation of color and markings from necklace-to-necklace is not unusual.
About this necklace
- Made with unpolished Baltic amber beads. May contain imperfections not found in polished beads.
- Fastens with a plastic screw clasp.
- Strung on nylon cord
- Knotted between each bead
- 100% lead and pthalates free
- Handmade in Lithuania
- Your very own unique piece of natural history!
- Non-toxic. Lead and pthalates free.
- Allergic reactions/topical skin irritations to wearing Baltic amber are extremely rare, but do occur from time-to-time.
- Jewelry contains small parts
- Children should be supervised when wearing jewelry, and it should be removed when the child sleeps.