About Baltic Amber
Baltic amber is a natural product - it does not come from a dye lot! Every piece is uniquely beautiful in its varying earth-tone shades. Slight variation of color and markings from necklace-to-necklace is not unusual.
About this necklace
This is a hazel necklace with a few polished Baltic amber beads. If you are looking to receive the full benefit of Baltic amber, we recommend an amber necklace with a full strand of Baltic amber beads.
- 925 sterling silver findings and clasp (clasp pictured below)
- Strung on stainless steel wire
- Handmade in the USA by Inspired by Finn work-at-home moms
- Non-toxic. Lead and pthalates free.
- Allergic reactions/topical skin irritations to wearing Baltic amber are extremely rare, but do occur from time-to-time.
- Jewelry contains small parts
- Children should be supervised when wearing jewelry, and it should be removed when the child sleeps.