Baltic amber is a natural product - it does not come from a dye lot! Every piece is uniquely beautiful in its varying earth-tone shades. Slight variation of color and markings from necklace-to-necklace is not unusual.
About this necklace
- Beads graduate in size and may be more oval than round. All beads are apx. 3/16 - 4/16" diameter.
- Made with unpolished Baltic amber beads. May contain imperfections not found in polished beads.
- Fastens with a plastic screw clasp
- Strung on nylon cord
- Knotted between each bead
- 100% lead and pthalates free
- Handmade in Lithuania
- Your very own unique piece of natural history!